Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where do little boys get this?

The boys get to watch PBS in the mornings while I make food and get ready for the day. I'm not proud of it, but hey, at least it is educational.

Today they are watching Sesame Street and learning the letter of the day. Here is my conversation with Rory:

"Hey Mom! The letter of the day is "B" today."

"Oh yeah? B like Beautiful?"

"Yeah, like that."

"What are some other "B" words?"

LONG pause, to which I said, "Well, if I am a girl, you are a...?"

Another pause, and then the reply...

"A BUTT! That starts with B!!! If you are a girl, I am a BUTT" (Followed by hysterical laughter from Rory.)

Where in the world do they get this stuff?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kids are so funny. They go for that reaction everytime.

Some of the things that happen in Kindergarten are just beyond words.

I call it the Chris Rock starter set.

Peace - Rene