Saturday, June 13, 2009

My little darling is 3....


Arden turned 3 Years Old today at 4:04am... I can't believe it has been that long. He is such an amazing little guy...

We had his birthday party today. Lot of friends, water, and fun. It really was a great time! Arden enjoyed it a lot.

When it was time to blow out the candles, we experienced something I had never seen before though... Arden got up while we were singing, and ran away! We all cheered and called for him, but I ended up letting all the kiddos have their cupcakes anyhow, without him blowing out the candles on the cake! (I did however get him to pretend to blow them out for me a little later for a photo...)



Arden got a very special gift this year too... We were looking/thinking about a fish tank for the boys, but when we went to price them, it was OUTRAGEOUS! For a kit, a few fish, and the rocks/decorations, it was going to be almost $100!!! So we changed our minds... when I got home, there was an email in my box from someone getting rid of a hamster... so... Houdini the Hamster is now a member of the Gittings Home. He is very sweet, nice, and adorable!


This is Asher. She is Sara's daughter, she actually attended Canyon's birth last year. Such a sweetie!



Asher and Sara brought me some beautiful flowers... only thing is, I didn't have a container for them... so... this is what I ended up with... I think they are pretty!

No comments: