Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flying with the Bean...

I flew out of Asheville without much incident. Our flight was cancelled, and I had to go through security twice with all of my breast milk, but it wasn't much of an issue. We got to IL in plenty of time for Grandpa's viewing.

The trip was as expected; it was wonderful to see everyone, but it was not the most wonderful reason to be there.

The flight back was... interesting. My mom decided to fly with us, which was a good thing because the Indianapolis Airport TSA decided that my breastmilk was cause for concern and I earned myself a full search of all of my belongings and a full pat down... It was quite a pain in the butt and it was sad that this is how they choose to use our tax money... it took almost an entire hour to search every item I had, take my camera apart, and to rub down everything in my bags for explosives.

Anywho... I grabbed a few quick photos of my mom and Evie on the plane, not the best, but cute nonetheless! (How could they not be cute with Evie and my mom in it?!)



No comments: