Monday, April 6, 2009

In Awe of an Awesome Woman...

I am sorry for going sappy and gushing about this, but I am totally in awe of Sonya...

I just got a call from her and got to hear the entire story of the "surprise" twin birth... She is absolutely amazing, strong, and incredible. I don't think that I could respect or admire anyone more than I do her! I am truly blessed to call her my friend.

I am so happy for her and glad that the babies are both healthy and strong. I just can't believe how it all turned out! She is so awesome, and is handling this in stride.

The babies were boy/girl twins, weighing in at 5.8 and 5.12. Not too shabby for just over 37 weeks. I'm just absolutely floored by all of this. No names are picked yet.

I finished knitting the second hat, and dropped it off in the mailbox this afternoon. (I didn't want to bother her and didn't knock on the door... I'll meet the babies soon enough!)

I will be taking her some food Friday and will meet the babies then... (if I can wait that long!)

Sonya, you ROCK, I love you, and can't wait to see you and the babies!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

oh, wow! thanks! I'm just now getting back into the swing of the blog world so I didn't see this until now. You're so sweet!