Thursday, December 17, 2009

All clear...

It looks like we are all well again and back to normal! (Whatever normal is, lol.)

Canyon has/is cutting 4 molars at once, and the poor guy was MISERABLE for the last 2 days... he has taken to showing us his frustration by banging his head on the floor, walls, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, my head, my face, and anywhere else he can! His forehead is actually bruised and looks awful! I will have to get a photo of it tomorrow. He has stopped for now, but I am thinking about talking to him about a helmet and seeing if he will wear it when he gets mad! Poor guy, he wants to communicate his anger so bad!

Otherwise, we are all good, I went to the chiro today to get rid of an ongoing headache, it worked great.

Photos to come tomorrow! I am hoping for a snow day! We are expecting 5+ inches! WHOOHOO!

No comments: