Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End of the Year

Yup, tonight is the end of the year, and while it is a special night for everyone, it is very special for me...

Rory turned SIX today. SIX!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! It doesn't seem possible that it has been so long since I held the little babe in my arms and toasted the new year with my husband in the hospital.

I am tearing up as I write this.

Rory is becoming such a little man. A really good one at that. He is polite, nice to others, fair, and just an easy going person.

He is growing up so fast.

We celebrated his birthday at The Hop, had a great crowd show up, and of course it was all pirate themed.


I am so blessed to have had the chance to spend the last 6 years at home with him. He is really a blessing.

I love you baby boy. I can't believe it takes 2 hands to count how old you are now, it just doesn't seem possible.

Someday you will become a man who will surprise us all. I can't wait to see who that man is. (Well, I can wait, lol, and wish it took longer.)

No comments: