Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ponderings...

Someone, please explain if you can...

How is it, I can have 6 sippy cups, all the same brand and size, but only have two sets of lids and nipples? I have scoured the entire house looking for the remaining parts to no avail. They are not in the cabinets; they are not in the drawers; they are not hiding in the tupperware or storage bins; they are not in the sink.

GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

On that note, I do not only have a sippy top thief 'around these-here parts', but someone(s) is (are) conspiring to drive me insane by knotting all of the pull cords for the window shades into huge knots that I have to give up on untying because they are so bad...

This is enough to drive a woman crazy!

But that isn't all!!!

Someone has been hiding all the wash cloths from the bathroom, (I still haven't found those).

They have also decided to use my computer desk (my only "personal place" in the house) as their very own pile up area for anything they decide to move around. Right now, as I sit and type, I am looking at a block of foam, a red tonka truck, 2 batteries, a comb, 3 stuffed animals, baby wipes, 3 Wii games, a ball of yarn, two pair of children's scissors, someone's homework that they forgot to take in, two head bands and what is left of a chocolate Easter bunny.

No comments: