Friday, July 18, 2008

Computer Cords, Crunchy Towels, Sprinklers, and Jump Ropes

Ok, someone, PLEASE tell me who/what goes around our house knotting up all of our computer cords? (Not ONLY the computer cords, but also the camera cords, curtains, blinds, and lamps too!)

If you know who it is, please catch them in the act and let me know!
Summer is moving by so quickly... I wonder how on earth I thought it was too long when I was a child... Today was a busy but fun day. We hit Walmart, EarthFare, the bank, the post office, and the farmers market all in one trip. Then we came home and enjoyed the rest of our day in the yard. Canyon sat in the shade with me while...


Rory and Makenna played all afternoon...


In the sprinkler...



Jumping rope...


In my clean laundry... Man I love crunchy towels from the line...


All while Arden watched. (He still wants nothing to do with the sprinkler... go figure since it was his birthday gift.)
Is it wrong that our kids think about kayaking all the time? Even when on dry ground?...

No comments: