Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today I actually got my kid dressed.

I actually got clothes on Arden today, can you believe it? He never wants to wear clothes!


Today was one of those days that I really didn't feel like folding laundry or cleaning (what's new, right?) So rather than doing my household chores, I decided that my boys needed some photos taken.


Arden was cooperative today! He actually let me take more than one photo at a time. In clothing, amazing huh?


I don't care what anyone says, he is too pretty for a hair cut! I'm letting it grow. Between his curls and his smile, he is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. (I'm only slightly bias.)



Rory was an easy shot as usual~ He is such a camera ham.


He jumps in front of it whenever he gets a chance!


Then, there is the Can-man.


Canyon really is a little gift from God. I can't get enough pictures of this little guy.



And now, I have to go do the chores I neglected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Geez ive missed a few of your entries & pics, but now im all caught up.. I had to say- Cute! Thanks For Sharing!
Now- time for my past due nap LOL

Ghan Family said...

Just Shah'ada from DS . . . but dang, your children are just beautiful!!!! And you take amazing pictures!!!!!