Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello!

Hello everyone! I have finally entered into the world of blogs!

Sonya Stone has inspired me to start taking pictures again and to just keep up with my daily life in writing and photographs. You will have to check her out at www.sonyastone.com or here at www.sonyastone.blogspot.com ; she is an amazing photographer!


Time has flown by in the last few years and I feel like I need to start keeping track! My children are growing up right before my eyes and I feel like I have been missing it! So this blog is my attempt to keep up with their lives and changes.


Rory is 4.5 now, Arden is 2, and Canyon is 2 months old already! When did this happen??!! I cannot believe that I am the mother of 3 boys!

I am a stay-at-home mom/ work-at-home mom and am loving it. My life revolves around my children, there are days that all I can do is sit and take pictures of them! (After those days I have to spend 4 cleaning up from it!)


Anyway, please read and comment on our lives/photographs as we post!

2 comments:

Christina said...

beautiful pictures :) welcome to the wonderful world of blogs!

Sonya said...

aw, shucks! so glad you are back to taking photos! they look great, and you're right, you do have some really cute kids!