Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My eyes...

The last month? or so I haven't been able to see correctly from my left eye; it makes me dizzy, I can't read a book, or even really focus the camera, every photo I take is "off". Looking at the computer, or even trying to look at anything with light (even going outside) was an issue.

I broke down and went to the doctor this morning bright and early...

Nothing. There is nothing wrong. My eyes are better than 20/20 (20/10 actually) and apparently the only "issue" is that my left eye is slightly inflamed from the cold/flu thing we have been fighting. I got some drops, and the eye should be normal in a few days.

That's it. Nothing.

It is so weird, I could have sworn something was growing over my eye or something. But, I am good. So hopefully my sight will be 100% normal again in a few days! Whoo hoo!

We are going to the Nature Center as soon as my eyes are done dilating...

No comments: