Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oops...

I think that I might have made a BIG mistake... it is a little funny... well, a lot funny really...

We had to go to the grocery store today, and while there Arden needed to use the potty. So, Carl stayed with Rory and Canyon while Arden and I ran to the bathroom.

Anyone who has a little boy knows how hard it is to get their little stream to clear the edge of the potty while they are sitting, and this particular potty, you have to sit the little guy pretty far back to make sure he didn't pee all over his pants and the floor...

As I pushed him further back on the potty, I realized that he didn't have a way to hold himself up, and before I knew it...

He FELL IN.

Yup. I dropped my kid off in the pool. (Pun intended).

I had to grab him out, find paper towels and dry him off before going back to finish shopping.

I don't think he will ever use a public potty again. He already has issues using an adult potty... now I don't know what will happen...

Oops.

(And yes, I did laugh, a LOT. Arden even thought it was funny by the time I was done cleaning him up.)

No comments: