Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring has sprung!

The flowers are starting to appear, and the weather is starting to warm up!



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope you all had your green beer, or something equally as fun. The boys and I spent our day at the Nature Center and the Park! It was gorgeous out. The boys had a blast and wore themselves out completely. I took my tripod with me and am trying to figure out self portraits... meh... I need to figure out some more though. I love the one of me and Arden, other than the fact that it is blurry, lol.




The boys had a blast at the park and nature center... Rory is getting to be so big! He climbed a rope tower that I wouldn't have climbed!


And of course, Arden followed him up (but only made it a few feet off the ground).


And one more b/c Rory is a camera ham:

No comments: