Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life as it is...

Although there are those days when I get frustrated, feel unappreciated, feel like nothing I do is enough... the majority of the days I get to spend as a stay-at-home-mom are wonderful.

I am thankful for the opportunity to be here with my children and to get to experience them growing up, learning, and becoming the little men that they are so quickly growing into. I love the time with the kids, each day I think that they teach me more then I will ever teach them.

I know that I have missed out on some things because of the life I have chosen, but really, it has been worth it and I wouldn't change it for the world.



1 comment:

Kim said...

This picture looks like a Christmas card waiting to happen! I love it. Your family is so beautiful and I am happy you are enjoying motherhood. :)