Friday, March 12, 2010

The Rain Comes Home...

Today was a wonderful, rainy, stormy day. We were blessed to sit here this afternoon enjoying the first thunderstorms of the season.

I have mentioned in the past how much I love the rain. There is something special and wonderful about it. I love to see the clouds come over the mountains; I love to smell the rain approaching; I love standing in the rain; I love feeling the coolness running on my face and in my hair, and more than the rest, I love to feel the cool wetness and mud squeezing under my bare feet.

I'm so happy the warmth and wet are finally here.

Here is a photo from a few hours ago:


On a side note, I am so thrilled that one of my best friends just found out she is having a baby girl! I can't wait to make her some cute hats!!

No comments: