Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mostly Naked Serenading ??

Yup... Arden bestowed a wonderful gift of pants-less serenading on me this afternoon while we are out hiking...

How did this happen you may ask? Well, it starts with the fact that mom forgot to take the portable potty with us, that Arden won't poop in public, and we were out on a hike... I took off his pants to let him go, he decided not to, and then he refused to put his pants back on.

After a few minutes, Arden perched himself on a rock and began singing to me... loudly with a lot of dancing! It was adorable! I did snag a few photos (for embarrassment later in life) and a video~ but I won't be posting them here, lol.

Here are a few photos I took during our hike, I am editing a few more from the Nature Center now.

Enjoy!







1 comment: