Saturday, September 6, 2008

Brithdays, Breastfeeding, and Fun!

Monday is Jax's 2nd birthday; today, his wonderful Abuela and Aunt threw him a Birthday Bash at Fun Depot.

The Cake was fablous (as all of Jodi's cakes from Short Street Cakes are).

It was a BLAST! All of the kids had a great time! Boy as an adult I find it overwhelming! I feel like coming home and turning into a hermit after all of the excitement! Phew, I swear it gives me an anxiety attack being around that many kids and adults.

Arden spent most of his time in the soft play area playing with Jax.



Rory got to ride the indoor AND outdoor go-carts! He and dad even got into a cart accident!!



While Carl and Rory finished up a round of mini golf, Arden and I sat on a bench and shared a goody bag while I nursed Canyon... and apparently ruffled the feathers of a rather prim and proper old lady... Joyce had the luxury of seeing her looks/expressions about it! LOL! As you probably guessed, I just smiled and kept on nursing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON! And thanks to Mario, Joyce, and the rest of the family for being so wonderful!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you guys came & had so much fun!!

I know I had a blast- but I agree- it was nuts!

Cant wait for the fair next weekend!

O & I stole a pic or two to share & for myself ;)