Friday, September 5, 2008

Not much of a day...

Hmm. Not to much to tell. Today was a lazy day...

We went to add my dad to our family cell plan... YEY, PaPa is entering the 21st century. Carl has to go up to sign the paperwork...

All 3 of the boys got baths... which of course means water, EVERYWHERE... and 6 towels to clean up!



The last two nights in a row Arden has had issues sleeping. Wed. night he had a mild, low-grade fever and kept crying and waking all night. I let him sleep in the extra bed in our room, but he was still up every 30 minutes or so... fast forward to 3am this morning... puke... everywhere. And again he couldn't go back to sleep. Well he refused to nap today, and then fell asleep while I was trying to get dinner on the table. Now I am hoping he sleeps through the night because man, I could use the sleep.

No comments: