Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saving the TaTas...

Today Carl and I fasted in memory of those who have died from breast cancer, in support of those who are dealing with breast cancer, and for those who have dealt with it. We both have felt the effect of breast cancer in our families. His mother passed from breast cancer when he was young, my mother has been in remission for a while now, and other cancers have touched both of our families.

Every time I began to feel a little hunger, I began to think about what I would do if I were in the place that these women and their families are in. I spent my day praying often for the families.

I titled this blog after a mom who has terminal breast cancer that they "thought" was cured. Please read her blog and pray for her: http://jennjewkes.blogspot.com/

No comments: