Tuesday, December 30, 2008

In just over 7 hours...

My little baby turns five years old.

Wow. Just wow. How and when did this happen? When did he change from that little baby in my arms into this little man?

I feel like I have missed so much and haven't been the mom I should be a lot of the time. He makes me want to be a better mother. He is an awesome big brother who does so much to help me take care of the little ones, even though he is still one himself...

I just can't believe Rory is 5!

Man I am sappy tonight. Here are a few pictures of my little guy as he has grown over the past 5 years...

ONE DAY OLD




ONE YEAR OLD

TWO YEARS OLD


THREE YEARS OLD


FOUR YEARS OLD


FIVE YEARS OLD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, and your child is just plain adorable! I love the mohawk - we do the same for our son!

Kudos on the awesome read.