Monday, January 5, 2009

Bye Bye Christmas Tree, Hello Pirates!

So today I finished putting away the Christmas decorations (with the exception of the nativity that can stay up a bit longer...)



It is kind of sad to put it all away and to see our tree go out to the fire pit...


On a completely unrelated note, was anyone else invaded by pirates today? We were... does anyone know where they come from or what to do with them? Can I feed them warm beer and bread?



And on a very pirate related note, is this not the BEST breastfeeding shirt ever?!


2 comments:

Sonya said...

I LOVE that shirt! And I'm so impressed that you are getting your decorations down with 3 boys running about. I haven't even attempted it yet!

Cassie said...

Now, you need to come by my house!! Get this damn tree out of here!

And I love the shirt!! It's even cuter on him.