Ok, so I thought we were all on the mend, but NO. Last night I found out otherwise. Arden and Canyon puked, a bunch... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. It made for a long night!
Since I don't feel like taking photos today (I *might* get around to editing the nature center photos from yesterday)... I figured that I would post 25 random things about me that I posted on facebook as a chain letter kind of thing.
1. I often wake in the morning craving beer... and will have one sometimes. (I think it might be the lack of bread products that I miss).
2. I'm seriously considering becoming a vegan, or pretty close to one.
3. My placenta from Canyon is sitting on my counter in a jar... (dried and powdered)
4. I hate folding laundry... I don't mind washing, but the folding/putting away kills me. I constantly have 2 CLEAN loads of laundry on my floor in my room.
5. I miss kayaking and wish I got to do it more.
6. A few days ago I had a hard time cooking some trout Carl caught b/c I felt bad for the fish.
7. I think my kids might be the funniest people alive...
8. There are times that I wonder if my younger sister needs to be committed. Seriously.
9. The "Cheese" stands alone. (Only a few of you will get that.)
10. My honest-to-god 10 year goal is to build a self sufficient home back in WV. (see what I did there? #10, 10 year?)
11. I'm a dork, and I know it.
12. I enjoy childbirth. And honestly it is not "painful" to me.
13. We have 3 dogs. Mike, Charc, and Cosmo.
14. I am done having children. 3 is the limit on sanity for me.
15. I'm lucky to be alive because of more than a few stupid situations. I could have easily been a statistic.
16. My dreads have nothing to do with religion, I just like them and like my own standard of beauty, one that no one else has to understand.
17. I haven't shaved in 2 years, although I have used the clippers on my legs...
18. I miss snow, we don't get any here in NC... yet I keep buying my kids skis, snowboards and sleds... (I think I might be going a little loco).
19. I like old-fashioned Gospel Music.
20. I might just have the world's coolest Mother-in-Law (actually all of the ILs). Not many people can say that.
21. My husband is 12 years older than me!!
22. I have kayaked less since meeting Carl than anytime since I started boating... and he is an avid kayaker. (I think it might have something to do with having been breastfeeding and pregnant for over 5 years now though...)
23. I am afraid of cold water. I almost drowned on the Slippery Rock in PA in Feb. of '01 while swimming with the ice chunks (a kayaking incident).
24. I make more of a mess when I start cleaning...
25. I kind of like being a home-body... but I miss hanging out with people late into the night.